Dr. Johnson Massey MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2013
Cold and confusing
Mr. Massey has been my mothers heart doctor for about 7 years now. He has been getting seriously forgetful, as well as rude. He gets upset cause someone prescribed a medicine for my mother that she should not be taking, and he was the one who gave it to us and said to take as needed! He will tell you, he does NOT trust the people who work for him. He told us they never do the bloop pressure right. he is the only one that does it right. He told us my 81 year old mother has never had high bloop pressure, however; that is why she had to have a quadruple by pass! And that is why she had a stroke! Please do not trust this man. You can not talk to him about issues cause he will say you do not know anything. He is having some mental health issues is what it looks like. My mother is 81 and has mentioned how uncomfortable she is with him for a long time, but I kept making excuses for him, thinking he is just very busy. But today, he confirmed her issue with him. I have to say, he will never touch my mom or anyone else I love ever again. He laughed at me cause I was crying over being scared of why my moms BP is so high in the evening. Instead of helping to explain and helping me to learn how to get it to stay normal. He is truly in need of a doctor himself!

October 17th, 2011
Amazing Physician
I've been seeing Dr. Massey as a patient for the past fifteen years. Each time he's treated me with professionalism and courtesy. I've never felt rushed, and he has always answered my questions thoroughly. I've referred him to friends and family, and each one has commented positively on their experience in visiting him and his office. Thank-you Dr. Massey for being my Cardiologist.

December 7th, 2010
DR.MASSEY
AWSOME VERY OUSTANDING AND PROFETIONAL CARDIOLOGIST..

January 29th, 2016