A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnson Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johnson Moon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnson Moon, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Moon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center Fullerton, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnson Lee Moon MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Johnson L. Moon practice?
- Dr. Johnson Moon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Johnson Moon practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA.
See Fullerton Neurologists.