A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnson Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnson Underwood, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Underwood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital, N Kansas City, Mo
- Northland Radiology, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnson Underwood MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Johnson Underwood practice?
- Dr. Johnson Underwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Johnson Underwood practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.