A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johny Ardeljan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Johny Ardeljan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johny Ardeljan, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardeljan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Ardeljan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johny Denis Ardeljan DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Johny D. Ardeljan practice?
- Dr. Johny Ardeljan has 1 office location.
Dr. Johny Ardeljan practices Neurology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.