A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joie Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joie Russo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joie Russo, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Russo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joie Danielle Russo DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joie D. Russo practice?
- Dr. Joie Russo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joie Russo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Tarzana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.