Dr. Joie Russo MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2015
Smr
The worst place that one pregnant women can go! They don't care about you like a person, not professional, they just care to be paid!!!! I was 6 weeks pregnant and I star bleeding and be with to much pain, I went to visit this "doctor" and they make me wait for 45min, when I get tired I went and ask when they are going to be with Me, they just told me in a very rude way that they can't because they haven't recieve the order for my primecare doctor, they didn't care at all to my pain!!!!! Please don't never go to see this doctor!!! Is too bad!!!

February 6th, 2012
She is best gynecologist I have ever had!

January 18th, 2012
Dr. Joie Russo
For the past year and a half I've had pain during sex. Over the course of several visits during those 18 months Dr. Russo told me that nothing was wrong except some vaginal dryness and to 'have more sex' to stretch myself out. After several experiences with her very cold/rude staff and visits with her waiting 45 minutes for her then to rush in and out in just a couple of minutes, I went to a new OBGYN. Upon examination she immediately diagnosed the problem - raw skin around my episiotomy from delivering my daughter that had never fully healed and kept getting re-irritated every time I had sex. I'm now on special creams and am healing. If I stayed with Dr. Russo this would have continued and impacted me (and my marriage) indefinitely. In my opinion this shows a real lack of knowledge on her part, or maybe just a failure to thoroughly examine her patients - not sure which is worse. I have never rated a doctor before in my life but this experience prompted me to warn others here.

April 8th, 2011
Saved me from years of pain.
I went to Dr.Russo for a regular check up. She diagnosed a suspected imperforated hymen that I didn't even know I had. At that time I wasn't having many (obvious) symptoms and was an international student studying in LA. I was scared as I always had to rule out any cancer and possibly have surgery in the US. She was so caring and always had time to see or talk to me. She referred me to some of the best, most caring sensitive specialists I have ever known. I ended up having the surgery back in the UK, almost 8 months later. By that point I actually was having severe pain and other health problems. If she hadn't been so on top of it, I would never managed to get the doctors to treat it so fast upon moving back home.I owe a lot to her. I found her professional, friendly and easy to talk to. If I ever move back to LA, I will register with her again.

October 1st, 2008
Great Doctor
She is a wonderful doctor with great bedside manner. She made me feel completely comfortable and relaxed.

June 20th, 2008
dr. Russo delivered my first child. I had complications in my pregnancy and Dr. Russo provided excellent care and follow up. She also did not hesitate to make the appropriate referrals to ensure I had a healthy pregnancy. She delivered my baby via c-section and was there for me at the hospital through the whole process. I will be returning to her for my next pregnancy.

January 23rd, 2017