A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joji Suzuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joji Suzuki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suzuki
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suzuki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joji Suzuki, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suzuki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Suzuki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joji Suzuki MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joji Suzuki practice?
- Dr. Joji Suzuki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joji Suzuki practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.