A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joji Suzuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joji Suzuki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joji Suzuki, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Suzuki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Suzuki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joji Suzuki MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joji Suzuki practice?
- Dr. Joji Suzuki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joji Suzuki practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Addiction Specialists.