A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joji Suzuki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joji Suzuki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joji Suzuki, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Suzuki graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Suzuki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joji Suzuki MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joji Suzuki practice?
- Dr. Joji Suzuki has 1 office location.
Dr. Joji Suzuki practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Addiction Specialists.