A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolan Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolan Walter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolan Walter, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Medical University of Pecs. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolan E Walter MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jolan E. Walter practice?
- Dr. Jolan Walter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolan Walter practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brighton Allergists and Brighton Pediatricians.