A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolan Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolan Walter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolan Walter, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Medical University of Pecs. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolan E Walter MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jolan E. Walter practice?
- Dr. Jolan Walter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolan Walter practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brighton Allergists and Brighton Pediatricians.