A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Dziok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Dziok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolanta Dziok, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dziok graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Dr. Dziok has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Resurrection Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolanta P Dziok MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jolanta P. Dziok practice?
- Dr. Jolanta Dziok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolanta Dziok practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.