Dr. Jolanta Fragoso Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jolanta Fragoso?

Now I know why she is the only one who had openings...

Posted on June 20th, 2013

Never wrote a review before, yet never was treated so poorly. She has no common manners. Is rude and seems aggrevated to either have a new patient or to have to spend time with a patient. Maybe it is a culutral thing however, I do expect a hello and a good bye at least...Should be able to get my co-pay back! It's a shame with all the private physcians closing their doors...

Horrible experience

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

I had a terrible experience with Dr. J that left me feeling miserable for days. Instead of prescribing me the correct and necessary medication, she felt her personal opinion deemed the medication unnecessary. I went and got a second opinion and the second doctor thought she mistreated me. Her personal opinion on medications do matter, but if they cloud your medical judgement on what's necessary and what isn't, then Dr J needs to reconsider her profession. After this experience, I will never return to this group practice.

Posted on October 29th, 2014