Dr. Jolanta Herrera-Martela Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jolanta Herrera-Martela?

Good service

Posted on June 24th, 2016

After my long-term physician retired, I was worried that I would have a problem getting a physician with whom I had a rapport and who accepted Medicare. A friend recommended Dr. Herrera and at the first visit I knew I would continue. Michael (who is no longer there due to a promotion) and Stephanie were always accommodating and I never heard discussions about other patients or anything not work-related. After unfavorable results from a test at the hospital, Dr. Herrera called me after hours to let me know that she had called in a prescription for me and that I should pick it up and start on the medication right away. Stephanie usually recognizes long-term patients and tries to work w/their schedules. The only disappointment I have had was the termination of Dr. Martel.

Oh no!

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Ridiculously slow! Counter staff loud and unprofessional. Staff could be heard discussing other patients. You should call any time blood work is ordered, do not assume they will call you! I pray everyone is in a good mood when you go.

Waste of money and time

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Mike the receptionist (yes receptionist, don't let the scrubs fool you) is rude and doesn't mind discussing personal issues in a manner where others in the waiting room can hear: he is arrogant, slow, and unprofessional. I have seen Jolanta Herrera more than 3 times and waited more than 1 hour each time. Don't dare ask Mike the receptionist how much longer your wait will be!! Your wait will continue in the patient room. Santiago, the office manager has no clue when it comes to billing. I have received EOB's almost 1 yr after my visit, meaning they took almost 1 year to bill my insurance for visits!! Dr. Herrera is not the smartest Dr. Needless to say, I switched General Practitioners!! Please don't waste your time or money.

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I was one of Dr. Herrera's first patients when she moved to the new office. Back in the day, she was polite and spent a lot of time with me. I referred more than 10 families to her because of my trust and respect in her. Then, she got too busy. The girls working the desk are amazing. Dr. Carol is also sweet. Dr. Herrera has made some very serious mistakes in my care, and that of the famies I referred. I think she has gotten too big. She has no time, jumps to conclusions, and it frankly rude to me, other people I have referred and her sweet staff. We have switched Dr's, and our hearts were broken be size of her lack of concern. She never followed up with us, not even after serious hospitalizations. We left feeling as though she didn't like us. Very sad!!

Posted on September 19th, 2011

After my first few visits with Dr. Herrera, I convinced my wife to make an appointment. We have both been patients of Dr. Herrera for several years now and agree that she is the best doctor either of us has ever had. Wait times are never more than 5 minutes. She takes time to answer your questions and never makes you feel rushed.

Dr. Herrera

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Both me and my husband are patients of Dr. Herrera, and think she is the best dr. we have ever had. She takes the time to answer your questions, and never seems to be in a rush to finish your visit early. She has excellent bedside manners when it comes to hospital stays, and she is on top of your care! We are fortunate to have her as our dr. and hope she remains our dr. I don't think we could ever find a better dr, and don't want to ever have to replace her!

Very satisfied with Dr. Herrera