A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Kulpa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Kulpa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolanta Kulpa, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulpa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulpa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolanta Kulpa MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jolanta Kulpa practice?
- Dr. Jolanta Kulpa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolanta Kulpa practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Oncologists and New York Pediatric Specialists.