Dr. Jolanta Jolanta Kulpa MD is a female Hematologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Kulpa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Kulpa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolanta Kulpa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Hemorrhagic Disorders Bleeding Disorders, Leukemia, and Sickle Cell Anemia.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulpa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulpa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kulpa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jolanta J. Kulpa practice?
Dr. Jolanta Kulpa practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Oncologists, and New York Hematologists.