A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Kulpa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Kulpa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolanta Kulpa, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulpa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulpa has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kulpa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jolanta J. Kulpa practice?
Dr. Jolanta Kulpa practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.