A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Lopatniuk-Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Lopatniuk-Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolanta Lopatniuk-Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopatniuk-Lopez graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopatniuk-Lopez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolanta A Lopatniuk-Lopez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolanta A. Lopatniuk-Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jolanta Lopatniuk-Lopez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jolanta Lopatniuk-Lopez practices Family Medicine near Lowell, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and Frankfort, IL.
See Lowell Family Physicians.