A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Lukawski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Lukawski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolanta Lukawski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukawski graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lukawski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolanta E Lukawski MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolanta E. Lukawski practice?
- Dr. Jolanta Lukawski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolanta Lukawski practices Internal Medicine near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Stamford Internists.