A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Olson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin.
Dr. Olson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Toppenish Community Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolanta Szewczyk Olson MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolanta S. Olson practice?
- Dr. Jolanta Olson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jolanta Olson practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Toppenish, WA and Yakima, WA.
See Springfield Internists.