Dr. Jolanta Olson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jolanta Olson?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jolanta Olson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2017

I wish she was still there.

Dr. Olson is a great doctor! She knew I was living on a limited income and when possible gave me medicine samples to try before prescribing it. She took the time to listen. The medical staff is kind and helpful. The receptionists are rude and the billing dept. makes multiple mistakes and it's very difficult to get those issues resolved.

July 16th, 2013

Retired RN

Dr. Olson, Is a hand patter. She wants the patient to accept her motherly advice and doesn't seem to really listen to the patient. I was very disappointed in her professionalism. She is probably a very kind person, but that does not make a good MD who can communicate with a client and really understand the medical condition of the client.

October 5th, 2012

DOES NOT LISTEN

Dr.Olson strikes me as a dr. in the profession for money and not the pts. I have been to see her several times and each time have beem disappointed. I dont go to the dr. much but when I do like anyone else I like the dr. to take into account that its my body and i know how its feeling and im there so i can get better. Dr. Olson doesn't care and disregards what you have to say and with an attitude of "I'm the dr." makes you feel as if your visit was completely a waste of time and unproductive. My husband went with me to one of my appointments and I didn't say a word about how I felt about Dr. Olson and he walked out voicing the same things I felt about her. Needless to say I have decided to not go back and hope to find a dr. who trusts that I know how MY body feels. If I could I'd give zero stars and I do not recommend this Dr. and will not recommend her to anyone.

September 6th, 2011