A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Omski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Omski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolanta Omski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Omski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Omski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolanta Margaret Omski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolanta M. Omski practice?
- Dr. Jolanta Omski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolanta Omski practices Family Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Ramon Primary Care Doctors.