A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Omski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Omski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Omski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolanta Omski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Omski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan.
Dr. Omski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolanta M Omski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolanta M. Omski practice?
- Dr. Jolanta Omski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jolanta Omski practices Family Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Family Physicians.