A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolanta Pucilowska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolanta Pucilowska is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pucilowska
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pucilowska Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolanta Pucilowska, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pucilowska graduated from Warsaw Medical University.
Dr. Pucilowska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Dorothea Dix Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolanta Bozena Pucilowska MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jolanta B. Pucilowska practice?
- Dr. Jolanta Pucilowska has 1 office location.
Dr. Jolanta Pucilowska practices Psychiatry near Burlington, NC.
See Burlington Psychiatrists.