Overall Review

3.3

July 14th, 2016
Awful
Visited this doc who was highly recommended and she was awful. She already had an opinion of me before even knowing me or how fibromyalgia affected my life. She judges right away thinking I was just looking for pain meds and never once did myself nor my husband mention pain meds. She was very unemotional and didn't have a sense of what someone with this disease has to deal with on a daily basis.

July 14th, 2016
If I could give negative stars I would. She was the coldest, meanest Doctor I e ever been to. She didn't listen. She kept interrupting me. She should not be able to work with people.

April 9th, 2016
Worst staff I have ever seen in a physician's office. The physician is arrogant.

October 18th, 2013
Horrible
The first time I saw her she was very thorough and spent an hour with me and went over all my symptoms. While I was was there I did observe the staff acting very unprofessional by talking about the doctor in a negative manner. The second time I saw her was a different story. The blood work came back negative of everything but instead of looking for another answer she gave me a diagnosis that only fit one of my symptoms. I call it a cop out diagnosis. I was told to call back to let her know if the medicine was working. Of course it wasn't because I did not have what she diagnosed me with. It took multiple unanswered calls to finally have her call back and then I was told in no uncertain terms not to call anymore. She never changed the medication or call me back the next day like she said she would. It's been weeks with again multiple unanswered calls and still have not received a response. Would not under any circumstances recommend her to anyone.

May 31st, 2013
does she exist?
unable to reach doctor to make an appointment. called 3 times, left 2 messages and no one has called back.

February 3rd, 2013
She don't take the time with her patients she is very fast and she don't want to listen to you when you tell her that your still not feeling good . She also don't take the time take tests to see what the problem could be .

October 8th, 2011
poor listener
Not a great doctor in terms of listening to patients. One-track mind. Judgmental and narrow-minded.

August 29th, 2011
old fashion physician
my first experience with dr zalaznicka was wonderful.she and her staff are very professional and courteous. for a change she is a doctor who takes time and explains what she is doing. maybe her bedside manners should be a required subject in our medical schools as a person who judges people all day in my profession i cannot but recommend her as aaa