More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jolene Bean-Lijewski
Dr. Jolene Bean-Lijewski, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Bean-Lijewski is affiliated with Scott & White Hospital, UTMB Galveston (John Sealy) and Scott & White Santa Fe Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jolene Bean-Lijewski has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jolene Bean-Lijewski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Nick Manitzas
Temple, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Stephen Gates
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Anesthesiology
Temple, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Andrew McDavid
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Temple, TX 0 mi29