A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolene Bean Lijewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolene Bean Lijewski, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Bean Lijewski graduated from Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Universitaet Bonn.
Dr. Bean Lijewski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolene D Bean Lijewski MD and PHD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jolene D. Bean Lijewski practice?
- Dr. Jolene Bean Lijewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolene Bean Lijewski practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Temple, TX.
See Temple Anesthesiologists and Temple Pediatricians.