A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolene Henshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolene Henshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henshaw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henshaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolene Henshaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henshaw graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Henshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolene Bryner Henshaw MD is a female Allergist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jolene B. Henshaw practice?
- Dr. Jolene Henshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Jolene Henshaw practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Allergy near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Neurological Surgeons, Blacksburg Surgeons, and Blacksburg Allergists.