A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolene Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolene Kingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingsley
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kingsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolene Kingsley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kingsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolene Angel Kingsley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolene A. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Jolene Kingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jolene Kingsley practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.