A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolene Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolene Kingsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingsley
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kingsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolene Kingsley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolene Angel Kingsley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolene A. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Jolene Kingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jolene Kingsley practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.