A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolene Kingsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolene Kingsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kingsley
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kingsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolene Kingsley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsley graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kingsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolene Angel Kingsley DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolene A. Kingsley practice?
- Dr. Jolene Kingsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jolene Kingsley practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.