Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
A wonderful doctor!! show details A wonderful doctor!!
by Rexford Daniels on Oct 9th, 2015

Doctor Kingsley is my new favorite family practitioner. I accidentally met her after pulling some really gross, pet damaged carpeting and got really sick a day later. I needed to see a doctor quickly. My regular doctor couldn't see me without an appointment. I really didn't want to go to a walk-in clinic due to some really bad experiences in the past with other clinics. Luckily Doctor Kingsley was on duty. I would (and will) recommend her to ALL of my friends. She is incredibly pleasant and patient. She asks the right questions and listened to every word I had to say, and maintains eye contact. She doesn't treat her patients as if they are beneath her. She can carry on a pleasant conversation without rushing to whip out the prescription pad in order to get me out of the exam room. Too many doctors act like they are socially inept. Doctor Kingsley isn't like that at all. All five stars here other than for follow up. I haven't been contacted by the clinic after my visit. I'm not surprised though. ALL doctor offices should take a minute and contact their patients. With the high cost of medical care is not too much to ask that they call and check in on their patients. I'm not afraid to use my name here. Rexford Daniels

Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kingsley, made me feel very comfortable, she listen to everything I had to say, and she did not rush me or the visit, she is very down to earth, and she was very concerned about my problem, I loved her bedside side manner . I will highly recommend her.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My experience was excellent and all my concerns were addressed and answered.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was not there long, very pleasant, thank you for taking the time see me and answer my questions.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had several medical issues that needed to be addressed. Dr. Kingsley answered all my questions and provided immediate and sound solutions. I am very pleased with the ongoing medical attention that I have received from Dr. Kinglsey.

May 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, very helpful, could speak frankly

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kingsley was great! I went in for severe shoulder pain from sleeping wrong or pulling a muscle while working and she prescribed me some topical muscle relaxer and assured me it would be gone soon....the next day it was almost gone!! She was amazing!

May 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley is so knowledgeable, understanding the patient's problems and is very gentle. I waited only 5 minutes before I was seeing by the doctor. The clinic is very clean and all the stuff is very professional and nice. I would recommend her 100%.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley is great. She is very smart, personable, and communicates well. We feel very fortunate to have a doctor of her caliber available for us.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Jolene is a wonderful and caring doctor. I would recommend her to anyone :)

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley is very thoughtful and attentive. She asked good questions and listened carefully to my responses.

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

she was great and I would recommend her as a doctor to anyone she made me feel very comfortable and able to ask questions

May 4th, 2015

I have found Dr. Kingsley to be very personable, knowledgeable and very professional. Each visit has been a positive experience.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley is very personable and professional. I am telling others of your service at Prestige Urgent Care.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Lady Doc did a bit of surgery to remove a suspicious growth for biopsy. Checked for kidney stones by X-Ray, did full body skin check and a Pap. ALL in one visit. And in less than an hour! She's a wonderful doctor! Highly recommend!

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She was very friendly, helpful, professional and I was in and out of the clinic in about 30-40 minutes. Thank you!

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She was able to find that I had the beginnings of pneumonia and helped me with the necessary medications. She also called my primary care doctor as a follow up while I was there and got additional instructions that were passed on to me.

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I want to thank Dr Kingsley for helping me with my issue and making me feel like she cared about my problem and concern. She was very nice and I felt very comfortable withe her. She took her time and spent time with me

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley was and is thoughtful, caring, kind, and remembered both my personal and medical background. I've recommended Dr. Kingsley & Dr. Osborne to many friends and family and will continue to do so if this type of care continues at their practice!

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am always impressed by the level of care at Prestige. They are always ready and willing to listen and discuss my concerns. I recommend Prestige to everyone.

Apr 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I felt the Dr was knowledgeable but I don't feel my questions were completely answered. I walked away still feeling a little uneasy about my issues at hand.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Over all the years I've seen Dr.'s this is the best group I have ever been to.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley was very professional and knowledgeable. I really like her bedside manor. She took the time to personally phone me with my Laboratory results, done at her office. I would recommend her to anyone that needs a great Dr.

Mar 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and pleasant doctor.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've been to many doctor's offices and this is the first for me that your appointment time is actually respected and your not shuffled to a room to wait for a long time for the Dr. to show up. The Dr. listens and is very helpful.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I particularly appreciate Dr. Kingsley's personable care while maintaining a professional interest in my needs as a whole person. She demonstrates kindness and a true interest in all my medical needs.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Way better than the typical urgent care spots. Clean and fast.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley was very caring and personable, as well as knowledgeable about my situation. She really helped to clarify and explain some of my questions regarding medication and healthy alternatives. She is definitely an asset to Prestige Care.

Mar 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A fantastic option since my regular doctor was unavailable. Very thorough, professional, and caring...

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone is super knowledgeable and always very nice. I just love that I have a secure feeling that when we are sick we can get the help we need that is convenient to is. Thank you!

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my second visit with Dr. Kingsley. Both times I felt my issues were addressed and if need be a follow-up was scheduled. I am very pleased with Dr. Kingsley and the overall service I have received from Prestige Urgent Care.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor I saw was amazing she was wonderful and I would go back to her. But I waited over an hour and half and a walkin person like myself was seen first that came in long after me:( that was disappointing cause I was needing to get to work & he wasn't

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and professional, also very efficient. The facility is completely remodeled and exceptionally clean by appearance. I would have liked more detailed information on my concern about C-diff and the antibiotic I was prescribed.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jolene Kingsley is a wonderful doctor and our family has truly been blessed to have her as our primary physician, as well as our friend. We followed her to prestige care, due to her expertise, knowledge, and warm kind spirit. Prestige care is foutunat

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley was very personable and warm, easy to talk to and understanding. I never felt like I was a patient to "get done with" in order to move on to the next patient. I would see her again!

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley listened to my concerns and was very compassionate. I have never been to a Dr. who didn't treat you like a number until I say Dr. Kingsley. She treated me with concern and respect. I will definitely keep her as my Doctor.

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL...AND KIND

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was very professional and quick. Thank you very much feeling much better.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Jolene Kingsley answered all my questions, I was very comfortable with her.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My doctor listened to my description of symptoms and recent history, asked probing questions, and quickly diagnosed my condition. She prescribed medication to address my developing illness early, and provided many tips for getting and staying healthy.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went in for a physical. Dr. Kingsley went above and beyond evaluating a growth on my eyebrow (which she removed and sent in for a lab evaluation) and an issue I had with my ears. I was very happy with everything associated with this clinic.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley was great to visit! She was kind and made me feel at ease.

Feb 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

First doctor me and my wife have seen in this county that listens and has an honest desire to help. 10 out of 10!

Feb 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. K. (Jolene) is great! She saw me for a minute and immediately sent me to the ER where I was admitted. Somebody from Prestige called me everyday to check on my status. Upon seeing Dr. K. again she remembered my case and was very thorough in my exam!

Feb 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am visiting here in Redding and ran out of some medication. Dr. Kingsley was wonderful, she took the time to talk with my doctor's nurse in Bend, Or. about treating me and filling any of my medications. Thank you very much.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Although I was a drop-in from out of state, I received friendly, professional service. All of my concerns were addressed in depth. Very impressed with the doctor and the support staff.

Jan 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Truly appreciate the staff@ Prestige. Thank you Dr Kingsley!

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Well this was the first time I've seen this Dr. BUT every time I've been in, I got nothing but out standing care and concern from everyone there. Thanks Mike

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding care every time.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was so feeling really sick, couldn't get into my regular doctor so tired Prestige. I loved it didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes, Dr. Kingsley was very nice, did good exam and gave me medicine. I am feeling much better today.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I liked the fact that she listened to what I had to say .Also she explained very good . I felt as I was talking to a friend and a doctor. Makes you more comfortable with the visit. Thank you a great place to go when you need.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley is great. She is pleasant, communicates very well and provides top notch care. I am glad I signed up with Prestige and feel she is a great doctor. I came to Prestige after my very long term doctor retired. I'm a satisfied patient.

Dec 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We are so fortunate to have Dr. Jolene Kingsley as our doctor. Not only is she an exceedingly knowledgeable and skilled physician, but also a warm and compassionate person. We strongly believe our family has been, and continues to be blessed to have such

GRT experience

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kingsley was quick to address my issues, made me feel at ease and comfortable talking to her about uneasy health problems I've had to deal with recently. She seemed caring and genuine and I've already recommended her to friends and family.

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is refreshing to find a medical provider that treats their patients as a person rather than a number. I am happy that my wife and I discovered your office and encourage others to experience this old fashioned way of receiving care. I give 3 thumbs up!

Dec 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very thorough and compassionate.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jolene Kingsley listened to my various symptoms, reviewed my labs, talked to me about my diagnosis at length, and may have saved me an unnecessary trip to a specialist. I was very happy with her and her clinic! Thank you!

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome experience!! I was seen quickly, and treated very well! I highly recommend Jolene Kingsly and Prestige urgent care!

Dec 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was our first time being treated by Jolene Kingsley....what a wonderful experience it was....She was thorough and extremely caring and just gave far better care than one can only hope for....Each time we go to Prestige, we are extremely pleased.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

fun, caring and nice.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very thorough and great with answering my questions!

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

patient care very polite. not helpful. i asked in advance about paperwork was told they would do it, they refused to do so. i was told to see a different facility and not offered a refund. not helpful when paying out of pocket.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was extremely happy with my care. I enjoyed Dr Kingsleys manner, care, and kindness. I am looking forward to seeing her again.

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kingsley listens well and is very clear in her explanations.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is completely caring and an outstanding doctor. I will definitely see her again.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wished she would have asked if I had any more questions; it made me feel she was rushing to get to the next patient. She was very nice and seemed competent. Maybe it was just that I wasn't feeling well and wasn't thinking clearly.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was friendly and knowledgeable. She seems like she likes helping people.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt my problem was addressed and all my concerns answered. There was no feeling of being rushed in and out. My only wish is that as a retired person medicare could be accepted as I felt very comfortable with Dr. Kingsley.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kingsley exceeded my expectations! Staff was friendly, personable and efficient.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had great treatment and Doctor was great. Best medicle care I have had.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very caring and listen to everything I had to say.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had the wrong b-day on my chart, aged me by a decade!

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do recommend this clinic to all kinds of people. It has a different feel and look than most clinics. Because I'm a member I don't worry about if I can afford to be seen more than once a month. So I go to the Dr. when I need to not when I can afford to'

Dr.Jolene Kingsley show details Dr.Jolene Kingsley
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. Jolene Kingsley was awesome. She was very upbeat, kind, and very friendly, along with the rest of the staff there in the office. She was very clear in explaining of what she was gona be doing with ya. She walked you thru the steps before as well as during the procedure. Wish there were more doctors out there like her. Keep up the good work.It was my first time in there. Had a few difficulities at first trying to get my insurance together, but the receptionist was super in get'n it all together for me in a short time (Loni), I think was her name that helped me out when I first arrived. From what I did absorb there in the office, everyone (staff) was so helpful n friendly in every way. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks for making me feel at ease and comfortable with my surgery (LEEP).