Dr. Jolene Ostwinkle Is this you?

February 29th, 2016

Dr. Ostwinkle needs to retire. If it weren't for her staff she would not know what to do. It is obvious she is having trouble with her memory and doing her job. I saddens me to see her like this as she was once a good doctor. As with everyone, a time comes when our health becomes an issue and we need to make a change in our lives. This is her time.

August 26th, 2014

Uncaring and rude. Poor appearance and her hands shake. Look for someone else

August 18th, 2014

Inconsiderate and Cruel

The office failed to follow through on referrals twice, for two different concerns, a year apart. Dr. Ostwinkle showed no concern when my MRI results were inconclusive after concerning blood tests. I had to push for a referral and Dr. Ostwinkle showed no desire to find out what was causing the problems that her office made me feel very concerned about. The second, and last, appointment I had with this Dr. left me in tears after she pressed me about what my insurance would cover (to dissuade me from testing when I have cause for concern due to family history), and then said, "Well it doesn't matter, I don't care." The one thing you never, ever, ever want to hear your Dr. say is "I don't care." She said she would send the paperwork for the referral and never did. Perhaps some people enjoy the brisk, curt, "professional" who is in and out with minimal talking, but I want a Dr. who cares.

January 20th, 2011

pleasantly surprised

I recently moved to Lebanon from a much larger community and was concerned about the quality of medical care available. I no longer have any concerns. At my first office visit the staff was polite and efficient. Dr. Ostwinkle was professional and thorough. Lab tests came back quickly and she was able to solve a problem my previous physician had overlooked entirely. Overall, a great experience.

August 17th, 2010

She doesn't care about patients- too lazy to order testing!

She will not try to find out what is wrong with you- says it is too big of a hassle & too much work to get insurance to pay for tests so she won't order any. She just wants to give anyone with debilitating pain drugs such as antidepressants instead of finding out what is wrong and treating the problem. This isnt what being a doctoer is about- rushing in and out of the room and treating patients like they don't matter.You say," I don't know what's wrong with you ...causing the abdominal swelling, swollen lymph nodes,blood in stool & EXTREME PAIN." Then shouldn't you at least refer me to a smart doctor that will find out?

August 22nd, 2015