Dr. Julie Shawki Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Julie Shawki?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 18th, 2017

My daughter has seen her twice for her condition. She did not seem to remember us from the previous appointment since she kept getting us confused with someone else. My daughter was prescribed glasses as a therapy method at her first appointment, the second appointment the dr made it seem as though she needed the glasses for seeing. She diagnosed my daughter with being nearsighted, yet my daughter sees 20/20 and has never been diagnosed as such before. (we had previously seen an opthomlogist outside of insurance for 2 years, and just had a regular optometry appointment 2 months prior). When i voiced my concerns about my daughters condition and her lack of wanting to do any interventions to help try to fix it, she seemed to take offense to what i was saying and became very defensive. She was very nice to my daughter, and was very good with her. But thats as far as my good praises go.

Diabetic Macular Edema