Dr. Joli Yuknek Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joli Yuknek?

Posted on October 16th, 2015

No experience at all at examining patients and establishing a proper diagnosis! Very disappointing.

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

The most rude doctor I have ever met who could not address the issue so she decided to attack my parenting. She spent very little time with my child, was condescending and dismissive regarding the issues. Would not recommend her.

Posted on June 10th, 2013

My first horrific experience was in 2012 with my 2 yr old daughter who was dehydrated from the stomach flu. The head er nurse was very uncooperative n did not know how to handle children. My daughter cried severely when they attempted to draw blood n the er nurse told her not to cry like a baby n it would b over soon n yelled at my daughter. I asked for the head dr n this doctor was very nasty n supported her nurse without even considering what we said occurred bc she had already conversed with her first. It felt like a big conspiracy. I experienced this again wit my son in 2013 as the dr was rude nasty n insensitive. I will never take my children to wp er again Horrifying experience

Posted on August 21st, 2016