A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolie Holschen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolie Holschen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holschen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holschen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolie Holschen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holschen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Holschen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolie Christine Holschen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolie C. Holschen practice?
- Dr. Jolie Holschen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolie Holschen practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Maywood Emergency Physicians and Maywood Sports Medicine Doctors.