A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolie Holschen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolie Holschen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holschen
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Holschen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolie Holschen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holschen graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Holschen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolie Christine Holschen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolie C. Holschen practice?
- Dr. Jolie Holschen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolie Holschen practices Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Maywood Emergency Physicians and Maywood Sports Medicine Doctors.