A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolie Pataki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolie Pataki is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pataki
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Pataki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jolie Pataki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pataki graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Pataki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolie Pataki MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jolie Pataki practice?
- Dr. Jolie Pataki has 1 office location.
Dr. Jolie Pataki practices Psychiatry near Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Psychiatrists.