Dr. Jolinda Dillow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jolinda Dillow?

April 25th, 2017

Compassionate and friendly

Referred by friends. Usually do. It like to go to doctor but Dr. Dillow listened and was so friendly. Very happy

April 12th, 2017

Great experience

Was referred by multiple friends. Have been to other dermatologists in area and was not happy. Even went to Cleveland Clinic. The doctor helped me with the problem. Both my husband and I were so pleased. Would recommend

October 11th, 2016

I have been trying to contact this office to reschedule my appointment they cancelled, I have left message after message with no return call. I am supposed to be seen every 3 months after having melanoma, obviously this is more important to me than the scheduling staff. Very disappointed, this is not the first time this has happened. Dr. Dillow is wonderful and if not I would have left a long time ago. Absolutely absurd!!!!!

October 23rd, 2014

Horrible

I called to get in after several years and the receptionist told me that they didn't take people that have skin problems like cyst and boils. What kind of dermatologist doesn't see people with a skin problem.

September 16th, 2013

A waste of time... just tried to pass me off to the ER or another Dr. . .

May 7th, 2012

It seems like staff has no compassion-if you have been told you have skin cancer by the ER doctors, shouldn't they try to fit you in soon instead of 6 months. Is she aware of these situations? She is a very likeable person....

April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Dillow is A Superb Physician!

Dr. Dillow is an excellent physician! She provides her undivided attention to you and is never rushed. She is so thorough. That impressed me the most regarding my visit. I have recommended her to everyone. While her staff, both office and clinical, lack her compassion and care, I just remember I am not there to see them. Dr. Dillow is the best dermatologist I have seen.

June 8th, 2017