A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolita Satkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolita Satkus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Satkus graduated from Vilnius University (Degree earned: MD.
Dr. Satkus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolita Satkus MD is a female Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jolita Satkus practice?
- Dr. Jolita Satkus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolita Satkus practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Endocrinologists.