A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolly Canlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolly Canlas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canlas
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Canlas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Canlas graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Canlas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolly B Canlas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolly B. Canlas practice?
- Dr. Jolly Canlas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jolly Canlas practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.