A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolly Canlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolly Canlas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canlas
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canlas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Canlas graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Canlas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolly B Canlas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolly B. Canlas practice?
- Dr. Jolly Canlas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jolly Canlas practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors.