A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jolly Canlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jolly Canlas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Canlas graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Canlas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jolly B Canlas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jolly B. Canlas practice?
- Dr. Jolly Canlas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jolly Canlas practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians.