Dr. Jolyon Schilling MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

October 5th, 2015
Good Dr., but wait and staff not so great....
I have two complaints and they are not about the Provider: - Wait time is, on average, an hour after your scheduled appointment. Bring a good book. - Front desk is unprofessional, speaks Spanish to each other and generally rude and unfriendly. Although, I do not find this very uncommon in Tucson, but it is annoying. Some of the patients who visit the office are chronically ill or have something seriously wrong with them. Is it that hard for the front desk staff to be a little cheerful?

August 26th, 2015
If you want a doctor who doesn't really care, makes you wait at least 55 minutes for every appt. has a lazy staff out front who speaks in Spanish about the patients[white girls speak Spanish too sometimes] and brings in an entourge of students to see you in all your glory without asking-go see him.

October 7th, 2011
I found Dr. Schilling to be personable, caring, and professional. I do not need a follow-up, however I would not only be happy to return to his care, I would also not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

June 4th, 2009
Excellent physician
Dr. Schilling provided excellent care following a traumatic accident I experienced. I couldn't have asked for better care or service during my ER visit, and from his staff at follow-up visits in his office. I also deeply appreciate his service as a flight surgeon with our 162nd Fighter Wing (AZ Air National Guard) here in Tucson.