A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeleznik
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeleznik graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Zeleznik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik practice?
- Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik has 1 office location.
Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.