Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 20th, 2012

Excellent and emphatic doctor

Dr. Z became my elderly mother's doctor when I transferred my mom to her present nursing care facility. From the onset, Dr. Z expressed great interest in getting to know all that she could in order to best help my parent receive all of the necessary medical and other services/attention that she needed and deserved. Dr. Z even goes the extra mile, as she includes me in what developments there are in my mother's health, be it physical, psychological, or emotional. I can reach her as needed (something that I do not abuse), and she returns calls, generally within less than half an hour, at times longer, depending on her schedule (which is reasonable and understandable). I find Dr. Z to be professional, well educated, a good listener, and most of all, I KNOW that she cares about my parent and views her as a PERSON and not as a "case". In my book, Dr. Z is a 5/5 score doctor.I left question 2 a - c unanswered because they do not pertain to us since my mom is not an out-patient.

August 9th, 2011

Horrible office

The staff is horrible, no respect for elders, yells at patients, my most horrible experience ever at doctors office, would never go back again.

July 23rd, 2015