A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walkes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Walkes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walkes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon-Cecil Martin Walkes MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon-Cecil M. Walkes practice?
- Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Surgeons.