A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Walkes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walkes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon-Cecil M Walkes MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon-Cecil M. Walkes practice?
- Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Surgeons.