Learn more about Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walkes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walkes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Marfan Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Walkes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walkes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon-Cecil Martin Walkes MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jon-Cecil M. Walkes practice?
- Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jon-Cecil Walkes practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Surgeons.