A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon-Kar Zubieta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon-Kar Zubieta, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubieta graduated from Universidad Del Pais Vasco, Bilbao.
Dr. Zubieta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon-Kar Kar Zubieta MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jon-Kar K. Zubieta practice?
- Dr. Jon-Kar Zubieta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon-Kar Zubieta practices Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.