A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon-Kar Zubieta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon-Kar Zubieta is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zubieta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zubieta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon-Kar Zubieta, MD, PHD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubieta graduated from Universidad Del Pais Vasco, Bilbao.
Dr. Zubieta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon-Kar Kar Zubieta MD and PHD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jon-Kar K. Zubieta practice?
- Dr. Jon-Kar Zubieta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon-Kar Zubieta practices Nuclear Medicine and Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.