A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon-Paul Pepper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon-Paul Pepper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Paralysis
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepper graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Pepper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon-Paul Pepper MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jon-Paul Pepper practice?
- Dr. Jon-Paul Pepper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jon-Paul Pepper practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.