Dr. Jon Adcock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Adcock?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jon Adcock?

• Good

SMote

Great Dr.

March 17th, 2016

God send

To me, Dr. Adcock is a Godsend. He is not only a kind, compassionate, good, experienced doctor but one who truly cares and will pray for you, too. When I had my hysterectomy last year, Dr. Adcock asked if he could pray with me/for me before surgery. I said "Please, do!" He will never know how much that meant to me. And every time I have seen him since he has shown true concern and care for and of me. Love Dr. Adcock ! May God continue to bless and use him.

February 22nd, 2016

Dr. Adcock and Brookwood

I was seeing an obgyn who didn't take me serious when I would tell her how painful my cycles were, how irregular my cycles were, and that my husband and I were unsuccessful after a year of ttc. I read reviews on Dr. Adcock and asked around about him. I tried him out and he is a God send. He listened to my concerns and actually told me that I'm not crazy. He believed I suffered from endometreosis. He did a laparoscopy to confirm it. Not pregnant yet, but my surgery was 1 1/2 weeks ago. I love that he prayed with me before my surgery. It was so comforting. I believe him with my whole heart when he says he will do his best to make our wish of becoming parents come true. If you're looking for an obgyn to take you serious and who is outstanding, I recommend Dr. Adcock. His entire staff in the office and his surgical team are so friendly. They're all amazing. My husband and I are so happy that God sent us Dr. Adcock and Brookwood. Thank you all so much!

December 2nd, 2015

Wonderful to be seen here. Staff is so nice. Dr. Adcock is very thought full about the test he has to do. Nurses are very nice.

March 5th, 2014

He is an amazing doctor. Always so caring and loving and so attentive. I have a surgery scheduled with him next week, and although I'm nervous, I wouldn't want any other doctor to do it...

August 2nd, 2013

Adcock is awesome

I recommend Dr. Adcock to all of my friends when they find out they are expecting. He was such a joy and really made me feel calm and comfortable. He is compassionate and informative. It's no wonder he has won all the awards he has won! He delivered my son and I just found out I'm expecting again and have already booked an appt with him again!

October 10th, 2012

Outstanding service!!!

July 26th, 2012

Dr. Adcock is a wonderful doctor. He is always willing to talk to you. He is concerned with his patients both physically and mentally

September 27th, 2011

Doctor Adcock has been excellent! If I ever have question he takes adequate time to answer them. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor!

August 6th, 2009

Dr. Adcock is wonderful. He held my hand through two colpo's procedures and referred me to a specialist. He has a wonderful heart and is a great doctor.

March 29th, 2009

Dr. Adcock is a WONDERFUL doctor.

August 1st, 2017