Dr. Jon Agee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 22nd, 2016
Great surgion
Just had surgery and this doctor was great and accurate

May 4th, 2013
Excellent surgeon
I had a gallbladder removal surgery and dr.Agee was my surgeon. I was treated with respect& kindness by dr.Agee, he made feel comfortable and tried to help overcome the fear i had. I am now recovering from surgery and am doing nicely. He is truly an excellent surgeon and would highly recommend him to anyone i know who needs a good surgeon. Thankyou dr.Agee!!

April 14th, 2013
Dr.agee treated me really well while i was in the hospital and he saved my life. Thankyou dr. Agee!

September 29th, 2011
Worst doctor experience of my entire lifetime!
I was always polite and courteous with Dr. Agee throughout our appointments at all times. For a surgeon, I was looking for someone who was top-notch, kind and understanding. Before my surgery he was relatively nice. But as I got to know him, he became more and more pompous and arrogant. My big mistake. Wrong surgeon for me. I never should have tolerated and overlooked his over-confident bluster and arrogance. I should have switched surgeons immediately. But I didnt. And boy, did I pay for it. After I had my surgery done by Dr. Agee, he was a completely different person. He got worse and was 100% insensitive to my very excruciating pain from the surgery. Maybe he was overworked? I dont know. But he prescribed completely ineffective pain medication that had almost no effect on me. I was in painful anguish. The drugs he prescribed also had powerful, negative side effects. It was the worst pain from any surgery I ever had in my life. After the surgery, Dr. Agee acted curt and as if he couldnt care less, some-thing I wasnt expecting! I thought he was spaced out and detached. For sure, he was callous, very insensitive and the wrong surgeon for me. But its all my fault, because I made the stupid mistake of choosing him as a surgeon. He was the worst, most miserable doctor I've ever had in my lifetime, from New York to California. Doctors grade: "F." Do not choose this man as your surgeon or later on, you may greatly regret it like I did. Be smart.