Dr. Jon Agee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Agee?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Jon Agee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2017

Very Compassionate Surgeon

Dr. Agree took me under his wing after I had a 2-time surgery that went bad. I was very sick and could not eat, my blood was almost black from dehydration and I was hopeless and was losing my desire to survive. The Surgeries that I had prior was not even a surgical procedure that he even did yet he took me under his wing and got me admitted into the hospital for liquid nutrition and IV fluids. He also did a Diagnostic Laparoscopy to see if he could see anything that was causing me the severe pain and the inability to eat. He found a hole in my diaphragm which was from the 2nd Laparoscopic Nissen that I had done. I requested he refer me to Salt Lake City to a Surgeon by the name of Robert Glasco that saved my life. To this day I thank Dr. Agee for believing in me and getting me to a Specialist for Laparoscopic Nissan Fundoplications and for his compassion. He shows this compassion for all his patients. He is a kind hearted man that is into his career as a Surgeon for all the right reasons. He is a genuinely caring man and I am thankful I had him on my team at that time in my life.

February 22nd, 2016

Great surgion

Just had surgery and this doctor was great and accurate

May 4th, 2013

Excellent surgeon

I had a gallbladder removal surgery and dr.Agee was my surgeon. I was treated with respect& kindness by dr.Agee, he made feel comfortable and tried to help overcome the fear i had. I am now recovering from surgery and am doing nicely. He is truly an excellent surgeon and would highly recommend him to anyone i know who needs a good surgeon. Thankyou dr.Agee!!

April 14th, 2013

Dr.agee treated me really well while i was in the hospital and he saved my life. Thankyou dr. Agee!

June 28th, 2016