A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Ark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Ark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Ark, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Ark graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ark has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon W Ark MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jon W. Ark practice?
- Dr. Jon Ark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jon Ark practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.