Dr. Jon Arnott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Arnott?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jon Arnott?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 6th, 2012

The doctor is very sharp and caught a couple unusual things with me. But he refused to increase my BP medicine when my hypertension was 169/100 in his office and about that high on other visits.I reported that when I take it at home it is way too high. When I asked to be put back on the extra medication I was on when I entered his practice he just yelled at me. He has snapped at me on other occasions. His office staff are immature and not with it at all. I filled out my forms with an emergency number (brother). My blood work revealed something that needed taken care of ASAP. I saw the notes the receptioist made on my test. She tried calling me twice to no answer and busy. Skipped a day and finally reached me on a Friday to quickly go to the ER of the hospital. Why she didn't call my brother when this was serious and of a timely treatment I don't know. I have had trouble with reports and tests being faxed to their office only to be told they never received them. I call the place of origin and they have notes as to the date and time they were faxed. Emails I sent the doctor I was told were never received. That is suspicious. I never received a notice in my email that said they were not delivered. I have changed doctors and the first thing the new doctor did when he took my blood pressure was to write a new prescription for a stronger dosage of my BP medicine. My BP is now normal. I could have had a stroke if I hadn't changed doctors.

July 15th, 2017