A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Atiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Atiga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiga graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atiga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon J Atiga MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jon J. Atiga practice?
- Dr. Jon Atiga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jon Atiga practices Pediatrics near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Pediatricians.