Dr. Jon Atiga MD Patient Reviews

April 25th, 2016
The best
Dr & Carrie have been treating my daughter for 6 years & all of my nieces & nephews for 16 years. U can tell that they love their jobs cuz they treat patients like real people & u get a good sense of family there. The staff although busy, is always sweet & I can tell that my family is in good hands.

November 6th, 2015
Love our Dr.'s Atiga & King
EXCELLENT!!!

January 16th, 2013
Fast on recommending medication, doesn't do due diligence.
We went for a visit as part of a consultation/assessment recommended by teachers and school administration, to discuss the issue on ADHD. That was the main reason why we set up the appointment for. And at the very least, what I am really expecting are form to fill out for both parents and teacher. After a long wait inside the examination room, Doctor Artiga is fast into saying that our son needs medication even without any assessment believing that assessment is already a done deal, that no further diagnosis is required. Not even a form for parents and teachers to fill out. He says that he has been practicing for more than 20 years and he's seen the cases of ADHD several times and the only way to treat is medicine. We went to the clinic for assessment, and he says to just go back to the teacher and let the teacher write him a letter. So basically, he would just go through with the teacher’s assessment without any due diligence on his part. Seeing that he is a doctor that doesn’t do due diligence, I just want to get out and find other doctors to consult with. I called two other doctors after him, and when told that I wanted to consult regarding ADHD, they don't even want to set up an appointment without the evaluation forms filled out by both teachers and parents. In all fairness, he *may* be good with cold, cough and simple illnesses, but for the reasons why we consulted him, I will not recommend him. I actually recommend staying away from this doctor.

March 25th, 2011
Dr Atiga has always improved the health of my Son. Never has he not been completely on top of his illness or treated it like it was no big deal... I've moved and can't imagine finding a Doctor that we trust like Dr Atiga. We will miss you and Thank you for all of your time and care.

August 25th, 2010
Assistants need some work
We love when our kids get to see Dr. Atiga! However, our opion changes when they have to see Carrie King, his physicians assistant. The reception staff is usually execellent! Today, 8/24/10 was an exception. All the staff was horrible today. You can absolutly tell when Dr. Atiga isn't around. Carrie has zero patience, which may be useful when working at pediatricians office. Dr. Atiga is GREAT! Reception staff is usually great. Today was a major exception.