A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Auger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Auger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Auger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Auger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Auger has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jon Auger MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jon Auger practice?
- Dr. Jon Auger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jon Auger practices Urology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Milwaukee Urologists.