Dr. Jon Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Johnson?

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Jon Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2015

NO REFERRAL

I have been trying to make an appt with Dr. Johnson for 3 weeks. I finally gotten passed the receptionist on week 2. Now, on week 3, I talked with the nurse to make an appt and she says "SINCE HE'S NOT LOCAL AND I SAW A LOCAL DR (once), DR. JOHNSON WILL NOT SEE ME! Now, I knew when I dialed the number, he was not local. I advised the nurse, if Dr. Johnson will not see me, I will still reach out to another Specialist (who's not local). The nurse says to me, "THAT'S FINE" then hung up. Dealing with this "ORDEAL" I COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN BY A DR BY NOW AND MY SITUATION CLEARED. SO, ABSOLUTELY NO REFERRALS GIVEN! !!!

February 25th, 2011

I had seen another physician in this office and I was not happy with the attitude of that physician..as I was still having issues my family doctor set up an appt with this physician. After driving 80 miles to the appt I was informed that I would not be allowed to see him because they didn't ALLOW you to see another physician in this practice..

July 15th, 2010

Great doctor!! I had a procedure to rule out a major diagnosis. Wonderful bedside manners. Highly recommend to anyone.

September 11th, 2017