Overall Review

March 13th, 2015
NO REFERRAL
I have been trying to make an appt with Dr. Johnson for 3 weeks. I finally gotten passed the receptionist on week 2. Now, on week 3, I talked with the nurse to make an appt and she says "SINCE HE'S NOT LOCAL AND I SAW A LOCAL DR (once), DR. JOHNSON WILL NOT SEE ME! Now, I knew when I dialed the number, he was not local. I advised the nurse, if Dr. Johnson will not see me, I will still reach out to another Specialist (who's not local). The nurse says to me, "THAT'S FINE" then hung up. Dealing with this "ORDEAL" I COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN BY A DR BY NOW AND MY SITUATION CLEARED. SO, ABSOLUTELY NO REFERRALS GIVEN! !!!

July 18th, 2012
excellent doctor
Dr. Johnson wad a God send to me when I was ill. Shay I liked the most is that he did not speculate about what was wrong within me. He studied and consulted with others and found out exactly what was wrong. Very good bedside manners. My family and I loved him.

February 24th, 2011
I had seen another physician in this office and I was not happy with the attitude of that physician..as I was still having issues my family doctor set up an appt with this physician. After driving 80 miles to the appt I was informed that I would not be allowed to see him because they didn't ALLOW you to see another physician in this practice..

July 15th, 2010
Great doctor!! I had a procedure to rule out a major diagnosis. Wonderful bedside manners. Highly recommend to anyone.