Dr. Jon Olson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 15 reviews

October 20th, 2016
Very nice Dr and treats patients as if they were special.
This Dr got me through one of the hardest times in my life with care and compassion I would travel miles just to get an appt with him!

April 11th, 2016
Dr Olson, was one of my best ever drs. I was on a feeding tube and spent , months in the hospital he did everything in his power to try and make my life liveable....I would send my child too him, he listens and hears what I had too say, I miss having his professional opinions too help with my complicated case, we are acutely considering returning to the area to seek treatment from this Dr.........

January 13th, 2016
Doctor Olson is amazing, the front office staff talks about patients and is rude, specifically one person.

December 16th, 2015
Dr. Olson.. Excellent
I have been a patient of Dr. Olson for many years and no matter how difficult of day he has.. he always makes you feel like the only patient he has that day. Very attentive and great bedside manner.

December 11th, 2015
The best in the Northwest!
Dr. Olson is the best Dr. I've ever had! He listens, he cares , and he works with me, not against me! If I'm trustworthy he is trustworthy ! He really loves his patients and it shows when he smiles and reassures me that we will figure out whatever my problem might be. I wouldn't give Dr. Olson up for any other Doctor in the world

June 23rd, 2015
The best!
Excellent advisement on all matters of my pain related illness. He is very current on the best practices and rx usage. Know things others aren't aware of yet. He listens, is generous with his time, and really cares about my wellbeing. I couldn't feel more supported.

May 31st, 2013
Caring doctor that does not make me feel like a drug addict
After seeing a number of doctors, having every test, procedure (very painful ones at that), x-ray and scan known to man, I was told there was nothing wrong with me, the doctor was not going to see me anymore, and stopped me cold with the pain meds and muscle relaxants he was giving me, which was quite the experience. Some where I was referred to Dr. Olson. I was not thrilled about the hour long drive to see him, but I thought I would give it a shot at that point what did I have to lose. The wait for a bit long which at first did not impress me. Once I got back into the exam room, sat down with Dr. Olson, I knew the hour long drive, and the long wait in the waiting room was well worth it. I have been seeing him now for going on 10 years. Had it not been for him I do not think I would be able to work or even do the things that I enjoy in life. He has changed my life around. I think he is a great person as well as a great doctor. One of the best things he has done is bring Joanna into his office. She is just as great, caring, understanding, willing to listen, willing to brain storm on what meds have helped, which have not, when to change or increase the dose, just like Dr. Olson. They make a great team and I am so glad I was referred to them, and that hour long drive, well, i'll make it any day. Thank you to the both of you.

August 23rd, 2012
outstanding physician who has an excellent knowledge of medicine, diagnostics and medication therapies. Dr. Olson is a warm, compassionate individual whose main focus is you, the patient, when you are seen in the office. I trust him with my life and would highly recommend Dr. Olson.

July 13th, 2012
A caring, thoughtful person with the highest professional standards
I have been seeing Dr. Olson for several years as a chronic pain patient. After a serious injury (neck, hip, rib fractures, including two vertebrae, one a compression and the other a burst fracture; the hip didn't heal so well after surgery and hardware). I have come a long way from the emotionally vulnerable, occasionally seriously troubled young woman I was, into a better and more stable person, largely due to the never-wavering commitment and care of Dr. Olson and his fantastic support staff. I had grown very tired of Drs who thought that if you wanted pain meds for pain you were an addict with "pain-seeking behavior." Dr. Olson adheres to impeccable professional standards, but has treated me when no one else wanted to, and I have heard he will consider some difficult cases: former addicts, etc. He accepts patients on a case by case basis. You must be committed to adhering to a strict office policy including the courteous treatment of all staff. No same-day prescriptions, etc. The wait is 3-4 months for an appointment for current patients. There is a new doctor in the office helping cope with the high number of patients; she is fantastic and equally concerned with the whole person.

November 19th, 2011
Highly Recommended
I have seen handfuls of doctors for my health and pain issues that have gone on for over 25 years. Dr. Olson is a rare find. He is the only doctor I have been to that doesn't rush me out of his office and spends the time to talk to me and explain my health issues. Not only is my pain decently controlled but he was able to diagnose a different problem that my other doctors didnt. I would have no quality of life if not for Dr. Olson. I highly recommend him.

October 28th, 2011
After being a patient for 41years my family DR. retired, I knew he would be a hard act to follow because he not only knew me he also knew my whole family and everything about them. So I was conviced to go see this Dr. Jon Olson. After waiting for over an hour just to see him, he grilled me for another 3 hrs. made me feel very on edge and nervous because I knew he had a whole waiting room full of patients. I have never in my life of going to specialist that my family Dr. sent me to on occasion ment a Dr. that was so arragont and judgemental as Dr. Jon Olson.

June 17th, 2011
Outstanding Care
I am a new patient with Dr. Olson's office and I just wanted to share a letter I wrote to him and his staff: Dear Dr. Olson, Just a note to let you know how much I appreciate the time and thoughtfulness you've put into my appointments and subsequent phone call. I've seen a lot of doctors over the last seven years and it was refreshing not to feel like "a 20 minute" time slot. I rarely talk to a doctor on the phone let alone after hours. Your caring and extra effort shines through in your work and is greatly appreciated. I would also like to let your staff know what a pleasure it is to interact with them. I've been dealing with my pain for seven years and have never been treated with such sincerity and respect. When I call you office my questions are addressed with concern and in a timely fashion (same day). I feel like I matter when I speak to your staff. You'd think that this would be the norm, but sadly it's not. Thanks for you efforts. They don't go unnoticed.