A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jon Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jon Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jon Berry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Berry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jon M. Berry practice?
Dr. Jon Berry practices Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.