Dr. Jon Bishop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Bishop?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Jon Bishop?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2016

I loved how it felt in the office and how he made you feel

April 24th, 2015

Dr. Bishop

I wish I could just show you the before and after pictures it has been an amazing transformation! I had a tuck and lipo and Dr. Bishop did an amazing job. If I ever wanted more work done I would definitely return and I will recommend Dr. Bishop any chance I get.

April 20th, 2015

Our experience with Dr Bishop and his office staff was top notch! My daughter had been struggling with very large breasts and felt that she couldn't exercise anymore. Her self esteem suffered. When we looked into a reduction we were nervous. Dr Bishop was very open and honest about everything. His staff went to great lengths to accommodate our time schedule and make the procedure convenient. I would recommend Dr Bishop to anyone. He was kind, thoughtful, professional and the results were exactly what we wanted.

April 20th, 2015

Very impressed by this office. I cannot say enough about his staff and their friendliness!

October 23rd, 2014

Excellent Plastic Surgeon in Privo

I found Dr. Bishop to be kind and skilled. His staff was excellent, especially his Medical Assistant. I was very pleased with the results if my surgery.

September 30th, 2013

FIND A DIFFERENT SURGEON

First, the wait to be seen wasn't EVER less than 45 minutes. Next, once you are seen by Dr Bishop, he is smug . He asked questions but didn't seem to listen to my answers. My results from surgery - I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. The augmentation went well... but the tummy tuck is a VERY different story. I have been miserable for the 5 years since having my surgery. My stomach was "tucked" way too tightly. In fact, it's so tight that my scar stretched as thick as 1/2 an inch in some places. Which brings me to my next complaint; my scar is WAY too high. After my scar stretched, I went into have it fixed. Dr Bishop acted way annoyed and blamed me for the scar turning out the way it did. AND he made me pay cash for the "fix". Sadly, my scar that he "fixed" turned out worse than it was before. I do NOT recommend Dr Bishop.

January 19th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor, wonderful man

Jon is a great man and a wonderful surgeon. He is very conservative but also has the eye of an artist. Thrilled!

March 26th, 2012

Love love love!

He is a great doctor and cares about his patients. He did a wonderful job. I'm glad to see a plastic surgeon with morals as well. One that doesn't have a criminal record or sleeps with his patients. Sadly surgeons with morals ARE few and far between!

December 13th, 2011

Wonderful plastic surgeon with ethics!

Dr. Bishop came across as a great man with ethics, not the usual slime ball plastic surgeons. He and his staff were all wonderful and i would recommend him to everyone looking for a great surgeon

September 15th, 2011

I do not recommend Dr. Jon Bishop

I was referred to Dr. Jon Bishop by my Dr. who I really like. These two doctors are a world apart one cares about you the other only cares about money. I dont have a problem with doctors earning good money but when it is blatantly clear that they schedule a second visit only so they can add an extra billing it is wrong.I was referred to Dr. Bishop for a pretty simple mole removal. My doctor was concerned because it was close to a nerve in my hand. I have been referred to other doctors for mole removals in the past and when I get there the doctor takes a look and then proceeds to remove the mole. Not doctor Bishop, he looks at it and says yeah we should probably remove it. I said okay lets do it. He said oh no I cant do it right now I have other patients and I cant take the time because they are waiting. I said I thought that was what this appointment was for to remove the mole. He said no we have to go down stairs then we will remove the mole, freeze it and examine it to make sure we got everything we need and if not go in again and cut out more and again go through the freeze and examine process and keep repeating the process until all edges are clear.I said I thought we would just do it here in the office. Dr. Bishop said no when you do it in the office thats when you have to have it done over because you dont get it all. So I was scheduled to come back for the procedure.When I returned for the procedure the receptionist collected my co-pay again. I asked is this just an office visit, she said yes. So I wait 30 minutes to meet with the doctor for the removal. The procedure was done in the office and the mole was to be sent to a lab. The total time from when he walked through the door until I walked out was just less than 12 minutes, which easily could have been done in the first visit. So what he did went against everything he told me in the previous visit HE JUST WANTS MONEY.To top it all off his attitude about removal of the stitches was not to come back to him but if you know someone that can remove the stitches I could have them do it. Nothing about making a new appointment to have him remove the stitches. I am sure that was because he could not bill again for that visit.Lastly it has been over two weeks and I have not heard from the doctors office as to the lab results on the mole, I guess I will call them.

October 24th, 2014