Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon Bowersox
Dr. Jon Bowersox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Bowersox is affiliated with HSHS St Vincent Hospital, University Hospital and John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon Bowersox has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jon Bowersox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.
Dr. Edgar Collison IV
Green Bay, WI 0 mi
Dr. Nii-Daako Darko
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Green Bay, WI 0 mi9
Dr. Louis Suarez
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Green Bay, WI 0 mi42