Mar 27th, 2016

Unprofessional and truly unkind. Just trying to get you in and out so he can overcharge you for wasting your time. If you see this man enter your room, request someone else so that you can get actual help.

Retired show details Retired
by Mike J. Alexander on Jan 8th, 2014

This is one of the best medical experience's I have ever had anywhere. Everything that was done was efficient with empathy and great bedside manner. I am feeling much better and I only wish Dr. Bylander had his own practice so that I could go to him on a regular basis. A tribute to the everett clinic.

Sep 26th, 2011

I used to see Jon when he was practicing in Waite Park, MN. To this day I've never encountered a more caring and compassionate doctor. His primary concern was ME and making sure that I was feeling better and getting the best treatment possible. I had some really complicated issues, but he never gave up ~ he just worked harder to try to figure out what was wrong. He's definitely an angel in disguise. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their provider. I only wish that I lived closer ...

Truly a great doctor show details Truly a great doctor
Jan 29th, 2011

Dr. Bylander is the kindest, most compassionate physician I know. He is superb in his clinical skills, thorough, explains everything very well, really listens, and always puts my children at ease...even if they need stitches:) His bed-side manner is top notch!

Best doc I know... show details Best doc I know...
by Formerly hopeless. Happy again.Tears in my eyes.Yes. on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Bylander consistently demonstrated knowledge and experience which inspired confidence when trying to heal me. And it has worked - thank you so much! Dr. Jon took away my fear and gave me my life back. Thank you Dr. Jon. God bless.

Very high quality physican show details Very high quality physican
by Lynn on Sep 8th, 2009

the best physican I have ever worked withsupportive, caring, understanding, nevergives up but knows when to refer out.